PartyPoker add multi-tabling to iPhone and Android mobile app

Discussion in 'Android Poker Apps' started by Sebastian, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Sebastian

Sebastian Administrator Staff Member

PartyPoker is one of the most popular mobile poker sites for a reason. Over the past year PartyPoker for iOS and Android has been undergoing major updates and improvements. The latest upgrade sees multi-tabling finally arrive to both the iPhone and Android versions of the app.

We've played around with the app over the weekend and we're happy to report that it has been worth the wait. Adding a new table can be done in a single click and it's easy to keep track of each table you are playing at via the Mini-View feature. We also like that you can mix both tournament and cash games.

The addition of multi-tabling has made PartyPoker Mobile one of the best all-round poker apps for real money games. The app already supported Sit & Go's, scheduled tournaments and a variety of cash games.

PARTY POKER MULTI-TABLE: WWW.PARTYPOKER.COM

2. Zeta

Zeta Member

Cool, I might give the Party app another try then. It really shouldn't have taken them this long to introduce multi-tabling but I guess better late than never.

3. NBA

NBA Member

did i read somewhere that partypoker was available on windows phone lumia tablets and smartphones also.