Party Poker launch Windows Phone real money poker app

Discussion in 'Android Poker Apps' started by Sebastian, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Sebastian

Sebastian Administrator Staff Member

Microsoft and Nokia Lumia users finally have something to cheer about following the release of a PartyPoker app specifically for smartphones and tablets running the Windows Phone operating system. Initially the app is only available to players in the United Kingdom although PartyPoker are working on a browser based version that will soon be available globally.

The new PartyPoker app for Windows Phone offers both Texas Hold'em and Omaha cash tables. High-speed fast fold poker is also available on mobile. Unfortunately, they are still working on adding tournaments so Windows Phone players will need to wait a couple of more months before Sit & Go's and Multi-Table tournaments will added.

PARTY POKER WP - WWW.PARTYPOKER.COM

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. Simon

Simon New Member

great news. i have dell venue 10 pro windows tablet so i've been waiting for someone to release a windows phone compatible real money poker app. why is the app only available in the united kingdom? any idea when it will be available in australia?

3. Sebastian

I guess they want to test it first with a smaller user base. They also may have to apply for a mobile poker license in certain countries. Here's a little more information on the Party Power windows powered app https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/sto...poker-cash-games-and-fastforward/9nblggh3vjzj

4. Stevo

Stevo Member

have they released it in any other countries yet? canada, australia, ireland maybe?

5. Oliver

Oliver New Member

does the app work on windows phone 8 or just windows phone 10?

6. Sebastian

PartyPoker for Lumia works on both 8 and 10.