Are any of the Android bookmaker apps streaming the British Golf Open?

Discussion in 'Android Sports Betting' started by St Andrew, Jul 18, 2012.

1. St Andrew

St Andrew New Member

Just wondering if any of the bookmaker apps are streaming The British Golf open live? I'm stuck at work for most of the weekend so I'm looking for a way to get a video stream on my Samsung Galaxy SII, any ideas? I don't mind placing a bet (I fancy Lee Westwood or Luke Donald to take the Claret Jug) or funding a new account if I need to. Danke!

2. Donald

Donald Member

No, I don't think they are. Bet365 have no mention of the The Open Championship golf on their streaming schedule and Paddy Power are directing people to BBC2. If you want to watch the British Open on your Droid then you could try any of these
    • The official app is free and I think they're streaming some of the holes live - http://apps.theopen.com/
    • Filmon.com This is a free app that streams loads of sports channels so maybe one of them is covering this weekends golf
    • asdfsd

Hope that helps. If anyone has any other suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Tiger Woods, Bubba Watson and Paul Lawrie have got off to a flying start this morning. Should make for a great weekend of golf. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
  3. St Andrew

St Andrew New Member

Cheers Donald. The Open Championship iPad app was well worth downloading. Just wish they streamed a few more holes live. I'm really looking forward to seeing if Adam Scott will have the mettle to hold of Graeme McDowell later. He was in sparkling form yesterday.