Americas Cardroom to release real money poker app for U.S. players

Discussion in 'Android Poker Apps' started by Sebastian, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Sebastian

Sebastian Administrator Staff Member

Americas Cardroom are without doubt one of the best online poker rooms still serving real money players from the United States. Amercias Cardroom are the biggest poker room on the U.S. facing Winning Poker Network. Their CEO Phil Nagey recently revealed that they will be launching an iPhone and Android compatible poker app in June 2016. Here's what we know about the upcoming Americas Cardroom app.
    • Texas Hold'em No Limit, Pot Limit and Fixed Limit cash games will be available.
    • Micro Stakes to High Stakes poker tournaments will be available on iPhone and Android.
    • Their popular Hold'em and Omaha Jackpot poker games will also be available on iOS and Android.
    • Real money players from the United States of America will be welcome.
    • The Americas Cardroom app will be browser-based so it won't be available in Google Play or the iTunes App Store.
    The app is currently in the final stages of testing and will be available soon.

VISIT AMERICAS CARDROOM - WWW.AMERICASCARDROOM.EU

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. Oliver

Oliver New Member

i really hope americas cardroom deliver this poker app on time but poker players in the united states have very few options if they want to play mobile poker. the bovada poker app doesn't offer tournaments and i stopped playing at carbon poker because their withdrawals were taking months. hopefully the americas cardroom app will be as sick as it sounds.

3. Sebastian

Sebastian Administrator Staff Member

4. Rosemary

Rosemary Member

that's disappointing. i've been playing there a lot since carbon poker stopped accepting new US poker players. it's mind boggling that a major poker site like americas cardroom doesn't have an app in 2016.