Best English Premier League Football Betting Apps

Discussion in 'Android Sports Betting' started by Sebastian, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Sebastian

Sebastian Administrator Staff Member

So this years Barclays Premier League football season is underway. Will Jose Mourinho's Chelsea be able to see of Manchester City, Arsenal and Man Utd to win a second successive title. At this time of year we usually ask which apps are our readers using to watch games, compare odds, get betting tips and place bets. Here are our 3 must-have iPhone and Android apps for the new English Premier League season.

BET365 EPL MOBILE - WWW.BET365.COM

Without question this is the only football betting app you'll need for the English/Scottish Premier Leagues and also European games from the Spanish La Liga . Here's a few reasons why we think Bet365 have the best English Premier League app.
    • Team Customization - You can customise the app to get match alerts on your iOS or Android device. If you're a Liverpool FC supporter, for example, you can be notified when there's a substitution, penalty, goals, yellow/red card and more. This is all useful information when you have money riding on a game.
    • Match Live is the next best thing to watching the game on TV. Bet365 provide a visual representation of the pitch and using real-time graphics allow you to follow the progress of games with updates on free kicks, possession stats, throw in, goal kick and where the ball is on the pitch and who has possession.
    • Cash Out - If you've put some money on Aston Villa or West Ham and you feel that they're not going to hold onto their lead or maybe they're going to lose, you can close your bet early and take a proportion of the full amount.
    • Audio Commentary - Something we just don't have time to watch every game on the telly but you can still follow every game by listening to live commentary and analysis on Premier League matches.
    • Live Streaming - Watch your favourite English Premier League team perform in the European Champions League qualifiers and finals on your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone.

FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE APP - FANTASY.PREMIERLEAGUE.COM

With the Official Barclays Premier Fantasy league you can win some serious cash by picking a team from Premier League players.
    • With a first prize of £25,000 it's well worth gambling the £5 to enter the competition.
    • You can manage your team from any Android, Windows Phone, iPhone or iPad.
    • You simply pick your team of 15 players from the Barclays Premier League using your budget of £100 million.
    • Each week you pick your starting 11 and transfer any players that you think aren't performing.
    • Download from Google Play, iTunes App Store or Windows Phone and start fantasy betting.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. Donald

Donald Member

If I pay the £5 entry fee can I enter as many teams as I like?

Before I place a bet on a Saturday I usually compare the odds on my phone first using Oddschecker. You'd be surprised how big a difference there can be between bookies.

3. Sebastian

No. The £5 entry fee allows you to enter one fantasy Premier League team. You can create as many teams as you'd like proving you pay £5 per team.

4. Kicking King

Kicking King New Member

If you're looking for betting tips for the Premier League, which apps do you use? Personally I use the OLBG app which is pretty good for gambling tips for football, horse racing, NFL American football, rugby and a bunch of other sports. Rather than relying on individual tipsters it uses the combined premier league betting knowledge of all the members of the users. Tips are offered on full time results, total goals, BTTS, correct score, first goalscorer, Asian Hcap and just about every other betting market you can think of.

Are there any of decent apps out there for English soccer that will improve your chances of winning?

5. Sebastian

Have you tried SportingLife.com on your phone? They don't have a native app but they do have a mobile site that works well on any smartphone. Everyday they offer their "Sporting Life Best Bets Of The Day" that gives tips on football, horse racing, greyhounds, darts and whatever else is happening that day.

6. The Don

The Don Member

what about soccer coupons and accumulators? any apps out there to help you create football coupons?

7. Sebastian

You could try FootballCoupon.co.uk. They have both an iOS and Android app.

8. Donald

Donald Member

for those of us who live in the United States, are there any apps that live streams the games for free? since it's not that popular here i'm hoping some networks are broadcasting premier league games for free?

9. Sebastian

Yes. Providing you have a cable subscription you can watch live games from the English Premier League on the WatchESPN app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.WatchESPN

10. Stevo

Stevo Member

Which EPL football clubs have their own apps? Do they show highlights or goals from recent games. I presume the major clubs ones like Manchester Utd and Liverpool must have their own apps.

11. Sebastian

Yes, most major EPL clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham have their own iOS/Android apps and mobile sites. You'll be able to find these by searching on Google Play or the iTunes App Store. They tend to be limited to team news, interviews, league tables and videos. You are not going to be able to watch live English Premier League games via these apps unfortunately.

12. Sebastian

888sports have released this Augmented Reality app that allows you to collet free bets in the vicinity of Premier League football stadiums in England.

13. Donald

Donald Member

14. Sebastian

WantMyBet is a brand new social betting app that allows you to share soccer betting tips with the rest of the community. Tipsters with the most reliable and profitable tips rise to the top of the leaderboard so you know who's advice you should take. The app allows you to easily share and receive betting tips on WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and more. Football leagues covered in the EPL, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, European Champions League and more. Join the WantMyBet discussion here http://forums.androidbettingapps.co...betting-and-tipping-app-for-soccer-fans.6960/

15. NBA

NBA Member

has anyone used a tipster app that actually provides winning picks? most of the ones i've used have been junk.

16. Sebastian

17. bafmaetov

bafmaetov Guest