Watch Spanish La Liga and Dutch Eredivisie football on your phone with Sky Bet Mobile

Discussion in 'Android Sports Betting' started by Sebastian, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Sebastian

Sebastian Administrator Staff Member

UPDATE:
    SkyBet have lost the broadcasting rights for European soccer. Thankfully you can still watch live soccer for free on your phone at either www.Bet365.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A growing number of online bookies have begun streaming live sports via their websites and betting apps in an effort to attract new players. Bet365 were the pioneers and still lead the way by broadcasting hundreds of football, basketball, tennis, cricket and golfing events for free every week. Ladbrokes customers can now also watch Italian and French soccer matches on their phones and tablets.

Sky Bet have recently begun streaming live games from the La Liga in Spain and Eredivisie in the Netherlands. The games are free to watch and can be accessed from any Android, iOS or Windows Phone device. Regardless of whether you're a fan of Real Madrid, Ajax or Barcelona, you can now watch dozens of live games every week on your phone.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  2. Paddy68

Paddy68 Member

I tried to join but unfortunately (according to their help section) they only accept new customers from these countries...

United Kingdom
    Channel Islands
    Ireland
    Finland
    Gibraltar

3. Poker God

Poker God Member

Is there a schedule somewhere that will tell me which games are broadcast from the app, along with kick-off times etc?

4. Sebastian

Yes, you can now find kick-off times for every live game on this page

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  5. Paddy68

Paddy68 Member

do any other mobile bookmakers stream live football? what about the premiership in england?

6. Sebastian

No, sadly none of the major online bookmakers live stream football from the Barcleys Premier League because Sky Broadcasting own the exclusive rights. Bet365 currently offer the wide range of live broadcasts from soccer leagues from around the world, including Spain, France, Italy, Russia, China, the United States and Latin American countries like Mexico, Argentina, Brazil and more. Visit our Bet365 Mobile page for a guide on how you can watch these soccer matches for free on your phone or tablet http://www.androidbettingapps.com/bet365-sports-mobile-bookmaker.html

7. Sebastian

The Sky Bet Mobile app has been updated with a cool new feature called Sky Bet tracker. Basically you can see real-time stats on every games plus cash out information on the same page. This makes it extremely easy to see which way the wind is blowing during a soccer game so you can make an informed decision about whether you should close your bet early or not. Here's a video of Sky Bet Tracker in action...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  8. Toby82

Toby82 New Member

I use Apple TV. If I have a Spanish football game streaming on my iPad can I use Apple Air Play to live stream it to my telly also?

9. Sebastian

Yes, you can watch live soccer on your television if you have an Apple TV or Roku etc. Even if the app does not support AirPlay, you can still mirror the display on your iPhone or iPad to the television using Apple TV.

10. Toby82

Toby82 New Member

how can i watch english premier league games for free on my samsung galaxy?

11. Sebastian

Legally I'm afraid you can't watch EPL games on your smartphone for free. You can watch weekly highlights if you download the BBC iPlayer app. There you'll find their famous "Match Of The Day" highlights program.

12. Paddy68

Paddy68 Member

Which bookmaker will be streaming Spanish football for the 2016/2017 season?

13. Sebastian

14. jurasov

jurasov New Member