What's the best horse racing app for betting tips?

Discussion in 'Android Horse Race Betting' started by Oliver, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Oliver

Oliver New Member

I like to have the occasional flutter on the ponies but unfortunately I often don't have enough time to study the form so I'm looking for any decent Android horse racing tips apps.

I'm sure there are loads out there but can anyone point me towards a tips app that gives consistently good tips and has actually made some them some money?

Obviously I'm not expecting to win every race but I would like things to swing just marginally in my favour.

Thanks

2. Kicking King

Kicking King New Member

Personally I use the Stan James Daily Naps & Tips section. They take all the Bets of the Day from The Sun, The Racing Post, The Mirror, The Star, The Times, The Guardian, The Express, The Telegraph and The Mail and put them all on one page of their site every day. If the same horse name comes up on more than 3 or 4 of them you know you're in with a good chance.

To view the bets of the day area just visit the Stan James website scroll down the page until you come to the "Services" area on the left hand side. You should see the "Daily Naps & Tips" section there.

PADDY POWER TIPPING - WWW.PADDYPOWER.COM

This Irish based bookmaker focuses primarily on horse racing and soccer. The form guide for each horse race comes complete with exclusive betting tips and "Racing Post" analysis. Place a £1 bet and you can even watch live racing on your phone from South Africa, France, Dubai, Ireland, England and Scotland.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  3. Donald

Donald Member

I occasionally have a flutter on horse racing in the United States. Ideally I prefer to do my own research and study the form, but if I need to pick a horse quickly and I don't have the form at hand I just use an an app called One Click Pony that uses computer data from renowned tipster Liam Durbin who also regularly contributes to The Baltimore Sun, ESPN, the Chicago Tribune and the LA Times.

Basically all you need to do is choose from any of the 40+ U.S. racetracks featured and the app will appear for that track. The latest version of the Android app covers these North American racecourses.

Churchill Downs, Belmont Park, Mountaineer, Del Mar, Hollywood Park, Santa Anita, Laurel Park, Aqueduct, Saratoga, Ellis Park, Keeneland, Turfway Park, Arlington Park, Hawthorne,Gulfstream Park, Pimlico, Colonial Downs, Fairplex, Louisiana Downs, Fair Grounds, Calder Race Course, Monmouth Park, Meadowlands, Los Alomitos, Woodbine, Oaklawn, Philadelphia Park, Evangeline Downs and Delta Downs.

I probably didn't explain how it works very well so here is a video demonstration that might do a better job...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
  4. Zeta

Zeta Member

If you're into the ponies then you gotta download the free Racing Post app for androids. The app features the "Racing Post Predictor" which uses data they have collaborated to predict the outcome of every single horse race in both the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.

The app also features tips from their own successful tipster, Diomed. Then this is a must have app for everyone who likes the occasional flutter.

5. The Don

The Don Member

OLBG have released a really nice tipping app for the iPhone. Hopefully they'll get around to releasing an Android version before the Cheltenham Festival. It also offers tips for loads of other sports.

6. Poker God

Poker God Member

7. danstiller

danstiller New Member

Horse Race Tips Apps

You didn't mention what race tracks, so I'm assuming any track is fine with you. Taking that into account, I know of some free horse racing apps that are offer free tips every race day for these tracks .. Lone Star Park - Belmont - Kentucky Derby - Preakness - Del Mar and Saratoga. You should be able to find them by searching google play by placing the word tips after all the track names. Example: Saratoga Tips. If you have trouble finding them, let me know and I'll find the URL for you.

8. Oliver

Oliver New Member

9. Donald

Donald Member

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent iOS or Android horse race tipping app with more of a USA focus? Most of those other apps are great but they tend to mainly feature racecourses in the UK and Ireland.

10. Kicking King

Kicking King New Member

I've never found a good tipping app for US races. Equibase is a top quality app iOS/Android app if you need info on entries and stats on thoroughbred racing in the USA but it doesn't offer any betting tips, which is a shame.

11. Sebastian

Sebastian Administrator Staff Member

At The Races, of the biggest horse racing broadcasting channels, have launched a brand new horse racing app for iOS and Android devices. The app offers the usual news, video, analysis, form guides and also betting tips from their in-house tipsters and racing experts.

12. Sebastian

Sebastian Administrator Staff Member